After the strategy phase comes the implementation, in which the previously defined roadmap is systematically, quickly and efficiently placed into action. At this point, companies are often confronted with the challenge of recruiting digital know-how. Due to the high demand and limited availability of digital professionals, who are urgently required for e-commerce and digitalisation projects, recruitment is a particular challenge that can eat up considerable amounts of time and cash.
FOSTEC & Company not only supports companies in the targeted recruitment of expert personnel but can also, where required, provide a complete task force with appropriate specialists for efficient, fast project implementation.
In the manner of a “plug-and-play” solution, we are able to rapidly assemble suitable teams for your e-commerce and digital transformation projects for tailored deployment within your company. To do so, we draw from our own specialist consulting force and work closely with a large network of external IT experts.
Figure 1: Complexity as a necessary element of of e-commerce & digitalisation projects
The central advantages include:
- Project management, where required, by our experienced FOSTEC & Company managers, vice presidents and partners
- Flexible deployment of selected experts to provide your company directly with the necessary know-how
- No costly, time-consuming recruiting, since the task force is available immediately to begin taking care of project implementation
- Full cost control through hourly and daily billing
- Know-how transfer thanks to direct integration of our experts in your internal project teams
Our most important services include:
- Clarification of your requirements and guidance on establishing the optimal project set-up
- Creation of job or project descriptions for the e-commerce task force
- Identification of internal and external experts under the guidance of FOSTEC & Company
- Fulfilment of the highest quality standards through the deployment of “hand-picked” experts
Get in touch for more information!
Contact one of our experts
Markus Fost, MBA, is an expert in e-commerce, online business models and digital transformation, with broad experience in the fields of strategy, organisation, corporate finance and operational restructuring.Learn more
Thomas Eberl, Ph.D., Thomas supports investors and companies in the areas of strategic decision support, business transformation, digitalisation and restructuring. His clients include multinational corporations and SMEs that are active in a broad ranLearn more